Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Day Three: Cardio One

CURSE YOU JILLIAN AND THE HORSE YOU RODE ON!!! Yea, today's cardio workout kicked my ass. I was dripping sweat by the time I was finished. I did work, SON! HAHA! Even Jillian drops to the ground after the last set of suicide's. "You know. I wondered if I should have made this Cardio One..." Yea, no kidding Jill. This cardio workout is actually only about 25 minutes long. But it does kick my ass. The jogging is place is fine...But those damn leg kickouts while doing arm circles for a minute straight...then to follow it up with a minute of speed bags...My shoulder's are burning! In addition to those, you got running in place, but it's more like skiing in place-on crack. It sounds like Jillian has a cold or something. Her throat slightly horsed; but it doesn't stop her drive and energy and her well, ya know, kicking your ass! She gets everyone involved, and you can tell everyone's having a good time with her and the workout. All in all I feel pretty good! Super important to cool down at the end. My hamstrings are tight from yesterday and my biceps feel like they been worked out. All in all, it was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment